Organic Quinoa< Go Back
High in protein, gluten-free, organic, and quick to make; our Organic Quinoa is as convenient as it is healthy. This whole grain delivers iron, high-quality protein, and a nutty flavor. Its fluffy texture makes it perfect for pilafs, salads, and stir-fries.
What’s in it: Organic quinoa.
What’s not in it: Preservatives, salt.
It’s all good: This product is non-GMO and whole grain.
Product of Canada
1) Rinse quinoa thoroughly under cool water.
2) In a medium pot, bring 1 3/4 cups water or broth to a boil.
3) Add a healthy pinch of salt to the pot. Pour in 1 cup of quinoa and stir immediately.
4) Lower the heat to a simmer, cover, cook for 15 minutes undisturbed.
5) Turn the heat off and allow to sit, covered for 5 minutes longer.
6) When ready to serve, uncover the pot and fluff with a fork. Enjoy!
Note: Store in a cool dry place.
Servings: 14, serving size: 1/4 cup (46g)
Amount per serving: Calories: 180, Total Fat: 3g (4% DV), Saturated Fat: 0g (8%), Trans fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 10mg (0% DV), Total Carbohydrate: 32g (12% DV), Dietary Fiber: 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars: 0g, Added Sugar: 0g (0% DV), Protein: 6g (12% DV), Vitamin D: 0mcg (0% DV), Iron: 2.7mg (15% DV), Calcium: 23mg (2% DV), Potassium: 259mg (6% DV). The % Daily Values (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet, 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.