Pesto Sauce (Case of 12)

<  Back to all products

Our traditional Genovese-style pesto sauce is made with premium Parmigiano Reggiano and a pure blend of sunflower seed and extra virgin olive oils. Vibrantly green and herbaceous, each bite tastes of crisp garlic, sweet basil and smoothly pureed pine and cashew nuts. Our pesto pairs perfectly with pasta and also makes a healthy party dip.


What’s in it: 100% certified organic ingredients including: sunflower seed and extra virgin olive oils, basil, Parmigiano Reggiano, garlic, cashew and pine nuts.


What’s not in it: pesticides, preservatives, artificial colors, sweetener or flavors.

It’s all good: This product is certified organic, vegetarian-friendly, gluten free and non-GMO.  

Made in Italy


Full ingredients+-

Organic sunflower seed oil, organic basil, water, organic Parmigiano Reggiano cheese (organic milk, salt, organic rennet), organic cashew nuts, organic potato flakes, organic brown sugar, salt , organic extra virgin olive oil, natural aroma, organic pine nuts, organic garlic (contains sulphites); acidity regulator: lactic acid.

Nutritional facts+-

Servings: 3 Serv. size ¼ Cup (60g).

 

Amount per serving:

Calories: 260, Total Fat: 26g (33% DV), Sat. Fat: 2.5g (13% DV), Trans Fat: 0g, Cholest: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 450mg (20% DV), Total Carb: 3g (1% DV), Fiber: 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars: 2g, Added Sugars: 1g (2% DV), Protein: 3g (6% DV), Vit. D: 0mcg (0% DV), Calc: 90mg (6% DV), Iron: 0.6 mg (4% DV), Potas: 120 mg (2% DV), Not a significant source of Vit. A and C. Percentage Daily Values are based on 2,000-calorie diet.


Contains milk, cashew nuts and pine nuts.

IN CART
GF

gluten
free

AN

all
natural

NG

non
GMO

CO

certified
organic

IN CART

Reviews

It’s time to renew your membership.

Your annual membership has expired. Using the link below, please contact a customer service representative to renew your account or if you have any questions. Thank you for being a member.

Renew Now