- Free two week trial, then only $59 / year.
- All natural personal care.
- Organic and fair trade groceries.
- Eco-friendly and sustainable.
Garlic & Herb Croutons 4.5 oz (Case of 6)< Go Back
Our garlic and herb croutons are made with simple, wholesome, organic ingredients including multigrain bread, clean sunflower oil, zesty garlic, and a blend of herbs and spices. Crafted with care by a female-owned bakery in Vermont that began making croutons nearly 30 years ago, these tasty, bite-sized morsels are vegan-friendly, free of preservatives and contain no added sugar. They're the perfect topping for your favorite soup, deliciously authentic in Tuscan Panzanella salad, or good for crunching straight out of the box.
What’s in it: organic multigrain bread, organic sunflower oil, organic granulated garlic, organic paprika, organic basil, organic pepper and organic parsley.
What’s not in it: pesticides, preservatives or added sugar.
It’s all good: This product is vegan-friendly.
Made in Vermont.
Organic multigrain bread (unbleached white, whole wheat, rye, and soy organic flours, water, yeast, sea salt), organic sunflower oil, organic granulated garlic, organic paprika, organic basil, organic pepper and organic parsley.
Servings: 18, Serving size: 8 croutons (7g).Amount per serving: Calories: 30, Total Fat 1g (1% DV), Sodium: 35mg (2% DV), Total Carbohydrate: 5g (2% DV), Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% DV), Protein: 1g. The % Daily Values (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet, 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Contains wheat and soy.