- Free two week trial, then only $59 / year.
- All natural personal care.
- Organic and fair trade groceries.
- Eco-friendly and sustainable.
Black Beans< Go Back
Our organic black beans are a healthy source of lean, plant-based protein and digestion-friendly fiber. They’re also rich in nutrients including iron, magnesium and folate. Low in sodium, easy to cook and extremely versatile, add these organic black beans to everything from salads and soups to tacos, dips and burritos.
What’s in it: black beans, water and sea salt.
What’s not in it: additives, GMOs, oils or fillers.
It’s all good: This product is certified organic, vegan-friendly, gluten-free and preservative free.
Made in Wisconsin.
Black beans, water and sea salt.
Servings: approx. 3.5, serving size: 1/2 cup (125g).Amount per serving: Calories: 110, Total Fat: 0g (0% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 130mg (6% DV), Total Carbohydrate: 14g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber: 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars: 0g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV), Protein: 5g, Vitamin D: 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium: 31mg (2% DV), Iron: 1mg (6% DV), Potassium: 332mg (8% DV). The % Daily Values (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet, 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.