Product Launch Coordinator
Full-time, New York City
Public Goods' mission is to make premium-quality, healthy products affordable to everyone. We’re growing very fast, and we are in need of a Product Launch Coordinator who is passionate about what we do.
The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure there are no delays to product launches. The launch of each product relies on a coordinated effort between the product development team, purchasing team, vendors, 3PL, creative team and front-end dev team, so excellent communication skills are crucial. Project management, scheduling, and calendar organization are also necessary skills.
- Maintain up-to-date calendar of dates when new products will be ready to launch
- Ensure label materials and artwork proofs are approved by packaging designer
- Arrange samples shipped to photographer and schedule photo sessions
- Coordinate with product developers and copywriters to ensure website copy is completed on time
- Coordinate with creative and front-end devs to ensure marketing emails are prepped and coded
- Prep Shopify, Mware, 3PL
- Confirm final sale price of products
- Extraordinarily organized, able to prioritize, multi-task and follow through on all your work
- Excellent communicator who is flexible and accessible
- Experienced in product development and project management
- A chance to have an impact on the company
- Quickly growing environment with kind, passionate people
Attach your resume, LinkedIn page, and write us a brief note.