Community & Social Media Manager
Full-time, New York City
Public Goods' mission is to make premium-quality, healthy products affordable to everyone. We are looking for someone who will be both the day-to-day administrator of our social media channels as well as a creative marketing voice for our social media content. This individual will also work hand-in-hand with the customer care team to ensure best social customer care practices and report on all social media analytics as it integrates with our brand’s growth goals.
- Manage and grow existing organic social media channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn).
- Increase community engagement and channel performance through both proactive conversation and customer care response via social media.
- Own all performance reporting, delivering insights that drive recommendations to continuously improve and grow our channel base and engagement over time.
- Test and launch new social media channels such as Twitter and Pinterest.
- Manage Public Goods social content and community activation calendar, directly administering all posts and/or liaising with partner vendors.
- Execute marketing activations in social, and develop original community engagement campaigns.
- Work with marketing growth team to develop brand and influencer partnerships.
- Collaborate with our influencer agency and our PR team.
- Experience managing social media.
- Strong in either copywriting or creative production.
- Previous experience in hospitality, CPG and/or sustainable brands preferred.
- Excitement for social media.
- Competitive salary with options package.
- Full dental and medical.
- Quickly growing environment with kind, passionate people
Email your resume, LinkedIn page, and a brief note to email@example.com.