Full-time, New York City
Public Goods' mission is to make premium-quality, healthy products affordable to everyone. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a senior financial officer to take the reigns of our growing financial and accounting operations.
- Develop and lead fast moving financial systems and processes.
- Oversee core financial activities, including modeling, cash flow, budget forecasts, revenue, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
- Evaluate budgets, performance and forecasts of our current B2C pipeline.
- Assist with cost analysis of COGS and operations.
- Provide financial analysis for newly proposed product, pricing, partnership and marketing strategies.
- Compile, share, and maintain accurate financial reporting in line with industry standards.
- At home in the field of e-commerce and consumer packaged goods.
- An expert when it comes to creating financial models and reports.
- Proficient with Quickbooks.
- Experienced in inventory-driven business.
- An excellent and patient communicator.
- Comfortable wearing many hats in a small, fast-paced workplace.
- Competitive salary with options package.
- Full dental and medical.
- Quickly growing environment with kind, passionate people
Email your resume, LinkedIn page, and a brief note to email@example.com with the subject line “Financial Director at Public Goods.”