- Free two week trial, then only $59 / year.
- All natural personal care.
- Organic and fair trade groceries.
- Eco-friendly and sustainable.
Full-time, New York City
Public Goods' mission is to make premium-quality, healthy products affordable to everyone. We are growing very fast, and are looking for a data scientist to extract, aggregate, visualize and analyze company data to help inform strategy.
- Extract actionable insights, trends and patterns from our KPIs.
- Create new data pipelines and models based on strategic needs.
- Improve and optimize existing data structures.
- Analyze B2C data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Translate large data sets into presentable dashboards for the rest of the team.
- At home in the field of e-commerce and consumer packaged goods.
- Proficient with a variety of data visualizers such as Tableau and Looker.
- Experienced with SQL, Redshift, S3, and Lambda.
- An excellent and patient communicator.
- Comfortable working with a small team.
- A believer in data-driven business strategy.
- Competitive salary with options package.
- Full dental and medical.
- Quickly growing environment with kind, passionate people.
Email your resume, LinkedIn page, and a brief note to email@example.com with the subject line “Data Scientist at Public Goods.”