- Free two week trial, then only $59 / year.
- All natural personal care.
- Organic and fair trade groceries.
- Eco-friendly and sustainable.
Chocolate Fruit & Nut Trail Mix< Go Back
Our organic chocolate fruit and nut trail mix is deliciously sweet and satisfying. Packed with 4 grams of plant-based protein, it's loaded with dried fruit, seeds, nuts, dark chocolate covered raisins and dark chocolate chips. Take it anywhere in our handy resealable bag or add it to your favorite dishes. We especially love it as a topping for yogurt, oatmeal, peanut butter toast and waffles. Our chocolate fruit and nut trail mix is also a healthy addition to baked goods and bagged lunches.
What’s in it: dark chocolate chips, dry roasted peanuts, dark chocolate raisins, raw pumpkin seeds, raisins, raw almonds, cranberries, raw sunflower seeds and diced apples.
What’s not in it: pesticides and sulfur dioxide (a common ingredient in dried fruit).
It’s all good: This product is kosher, certified organic and non-GMO.
Product of USA.
Organic dark chocolate chips (organic cane sugar, organic chocolate liquor, organic cocoa butter, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], organic vanilla extract, organic dry roasted peanuts, organic dark chocolate raisins (organic dark chocolate coating [[organic cane sugar, organic chocolate liquor, organic cocoa butter, organic soy lecithin [an emulsifier], organic vanilla, organic raisins, organic confectioner's glaze (organic maltodextrin, organic cane sugar, water), organic shelled pumpkin seeds, organic raisins (coated with organic sunflower oil), organic almonds, organic dried cranberries (organic cranberries), organic cane sugar, organic sunflower oil), organic hulled sunflower seeds, organic apples.
Servings: 8, serving size: 1/4 cup (30g).Amount per serving: Calories: 150, Total Fat: 9g (12% DV), Saturated Fat: 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 0mg (0% DV), Total Carbohydrate: 15g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars: 10g, Added Sugars: 6g (12% DV), Protein: 4g. Vitamin D: 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium: 10mg (0% DV), Iron: 0.1mg (0% DV), Potassium: 20mg (0% DV). The % Daily Values (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet, 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Contains peanut, soy and almonds. May contain shell fragments. Manufactured in a plant that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat (gluten), eggs, and milk products.