Goji Berry Trail Mix< Go Back
Whether you're hitting the trail, the gym or afternoon traffic, our organic goji berry trail mix keeps you going strong. Packed with a delicious blend of perfectly salted, dry roasted almonds and cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, diced apples, raisins and antioxidant-rich goji berries, each serving contains 4 grams of hunger defeating, plant-based protein. Our goji berry trail mix is a healthy option for when you're craving a crunchy, sweet and salty snack on the go.
What’s in it: raisins, hulled sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, dry roasted and salted cashews and almonds, diced apples and dried goji berries.
What’s not in it: pesticides and sulfur dioxide (a common preservative used on dried fruit).
It’s all good: This product is kosher, certified organic and non-GMO.
Product of USA.
Organic raisins (coated with organic sunflower oil), organic hulled sunflower seeds, organic shelled pumpkin seeds, organic dry roasted salted cashews (organic cashew, salt), organic apples, organic dry roasted salted almonds (organic almonds, salt), organic goji berries.
Servings: 8, serving size: 1/4 cup (30g).Amount per serving: Calories: 150, Total Fat: 9g (12% DV), Saturated Fat: 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 0mg (0% DV), Total Carbohydrate: 15g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars: 10g, Added Sugars: 6g (12% DV), Protein: 4g. Vitamin D: 0.1mcg (0% DV), Calcium: 20mg (2% DV), Iron: 1.3mg (0% DV), Potassium: 170mg (4% DV). The % Daily Values (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet, 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Contains peanut, soy and almonds. May contain shell fragments. Manufactured in a plant that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat (gluten), eggs, and milk products.